Questions asked by Authors.
What is Trivology?
- Trivology is a place where you find answers to the questions. To find out the article use the search box on each page. We regularly add the content and articles to our site.
How can I contact Trivology?
- We always appreciate input/feedback from our viewers. The more feedback we get the more we can improve our quality. You can reach us by contact form
How can I find articles on Trivology?
- The easiest way to find what you are looking for is to use the search on our site. Type your search query; you will notice that our system begins to make article suggestions as you type. You can click on one of our suggestions.
Who writes the articles?
- We have a great team of writers who answer the question in a very simple and easy manner, so that a lay man can also understand that/
Can I comment?
- Yes you can comment using the “comment” and openID Comment options given below the article on each page. You can use your facebook ID.
Can I Rate the article?
- Yes you can rate the article from the rate section available on each articles page on right side.
I found an error in an article; how should I notify you?
- A. Err is human. Though we try to provide max accurate information but if any error is noticed, we will highly appreciate that effort of your. Simply click on how “Help us improve our site” at bottom of every page. We will try to rectify in possible quick turnaround.
Can I link to Trivology pages?
- Yes Of course, You can link to us . All you have to do is put this code on your site. To link to our homepage, you can include the following code on your webpage:
<a href="http://www.trivology.com/" target="_blank">Trivology: An Ideal Database for your questions</a>
Can I copy Trivology articles onto my website, blog or forum?
- No , You cannot do that. You can simply link to us, but cannot copy the content as it will concern of copy rights.
Can I write for Trivology?
- Yes, you can become our author. For that you will need to register this page .
Can I make a topic suggestion?
- We will soon work on this.
Help us improve our site