How Do I Choose the Best Vitamins for SemenWritten by pallavikhera
Home » Diet, Fitness and Nutrition
Low sperm count and infertility is very common among men. If you are facing the problem of low sperm count then no need to get worried because there are some vitamins and supplements which are used for increasing semen production. If you take these vitamins regularly then you will get the better results within few days.
Before knowing the solution it is important to know that what the main causes of low sperm count are. The first main reason is electromagnetic frequencies so avoid keeping your mobile in pocket and laptop on your lap. Second main reason of low sperm count is cigarette smoking; third reason is pesticides and hormones in food. The pesticide and hormones in food have a wrong effect on men sperm. Fourth cause is alcohol which decreases the sperm in large amount.
Hormones plays important role in the production of semen. One main hormone which is responsible for semen production is testosterone. You can easily balance your hormonal system by eating any organic meat and diary and by reducing your exposure to xeno hormones. You can also increase your sperms by using herbs such as Meca, Tibullus and Panax Ginseng. Some necessary nutrients for semen production are zinc, Folic acid, Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, L- Carnitine, Network Antioxidants and Men Multivitamins. Foods also play an important role in the production of sperms.
Vitamins for Semen Production:
- Vitamins which are use for increasing sperm count are Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Vitamin C, Zinc, selenium, Vitamin A, Vitamin E and Vitamin B12. Now you are getting worry that how to take all these vitamins at a time. No need to get worry if you take well balance diet such as fruit and vegetables, two or three diary products and six servings of grain. It means that you are taking all vitamins which you need every day.
- Vitamin B12 can be found in Animal’s liver, Mussels, Clams, Caviar (Fish eggs), Octopus, Fish, Lobster, Beef, Mutton Lamb, Cheese and eggs.
- Vitamin C can be found in foods and drinks/beverages i.e. beer, sweet-alcoholic, cocoa powder, drinking chocolate, oval tine and tea etc and can be taken through Cereals/ Biscuits/Cakes/Deserts, Eggs, Cheese, Fats, Oils, Fish and sea foods, fruits, meat, milk nuts, sauces, soups, sugars/jam/spreads, vegetables and other products made by them like custard, flour, corn, boiled and fried rice/chicken/fish/beef and eggs, vegetable oil etc.
Quantity of Vitamins for semen production:
- Folic Acid- 400mcg/ day
- Vitamin B6 up to 50mg/ day
- Vitamin C up to 100mg/ day
- Zinc up to 15 to 30mg/ day
- Selenium up to 55 to 100mg/ day
- Vitamin A up to 15mg/ day